B. Arch (5 Year Full Time Course) 40 Seats - Approved by COA
The Bachelor of Architecture Program integrates critical, artistic, and material approaches to the study and practice of architecture.Architects plays a significant role in designing and building up man made environment Program consist of five year course. Foundation course which will focus on basic architectural skills focus on designing and plaiing skills. Program will help in developing skills including drawing, architectural presentation, research and writing, computer applications, technical and managerial aptitudes in problem definition and solution seeking. Students will be exposed to technology, history, architectural theory through various seminars workshops etc.
(10 + 2 With 50% in Physics, chemistry & Maths and also 50 % Aggregate from CBSE / equivalent board) OR (Passed in 10+3 Diploma with maths as compulsory subject with 50% aggregate) inlcuding valid NATA Score as per NATA 2019 guidelines or valid JEE paper 2 score as per COA norms.
Admission to 30 seats will be directly done by ACPC ( Admission Committee for Professional Courses) Govt. of Gujarat. Selection will be done according to the preferences given by you on the ACPC admission forms.
Admission to ten (10No.) seats will be under management quota, as per ACPC guidelines. These seats will be open to anyone across the country. Registration with ACPC is mandatory to apply for these seats, which will be declared open at a later date.
Please log on to :-
ACPC Gujarat on www.jacpcldce.ac.in for further information.
- PBL (Problem Based Learning) approach with emphasis on the thought processes.
- In first three years, students are introduced to diverse ways of design thinking; followed by the freedom to pursue their chosen direction, with expert guidance.
- Giving international design exposure to students supported by faculty with international experience.
- The Design Studio connects to six sets of “Body of Knowledge”, and they include Technology, Communication, Humanities, History and Theory of Architecture, Practice of Architecture and Design and Environmental Sciences.
- Studios remain open beyond the regular class hours to encourage participation and promote synergy and group dynamics required to foster a shared learning process.
- Studio spaces are air-conditioned to provide better work environment.
- To nurture learning by making, Studios are supported by well-equipped workshops with trained technicians.
- Study tours are organized regularly to conduct Related Study Program for development of skills like, documentation, sketching, photography and hands-on knowledge of construction techniques.
- Emphasis on sustainable approach to design through indigenous and high end technology.
- It also addresses the Urban, Rural and Tribal Communities to understand challenges we face in their respective natural and built environment to create a common platform for design strategies.
- Students’ involvement in development of 17 acre campus.
Our Architecture program goes beyond just training students to fit into the professional slot. It introduces and develops the skills and knowledge necessary for contemporary architectural practice, which includes the following:
- Society and its historic context in different regions of India and beyond.
- International influences and the evolving value of our society.
- Climatic variations in different regions of India and beyond.
- Resources in terms of material and skills.
- Art and Craft of different regions.
- Changing economy.
- Increasing awareness of the environment.
- Ever changing tools for thinking and expression.